Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some words

Right now I am working on a few projects, but I feel like posting some words instead of pictures. I'm doing a glue-casting of Day 60 that is coming along nicely. I'm thinking about the logistics of large backyard wire sculpture. I'm also thinking about/experimenting with my own interpretation of the goddess Athena.

I've always tried to keep the posts on this blog short- I know that no one wants to sift through paragraphs of text. I took a whole class on writing for the web at CNU, actually. However, I am planning on posting a few paragraphs on the use of mythic allusions in sculpture. Hopefully it will be at least marginally interesting.

Thanks for checking the blog- it really helps to know that people are seeing what I make. And thank you, internet, for letting me share my work with people who live anywhere from a few hours away, to halfway across the world. Pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment