Sunday, January 23, 2011

Update



This isn't actually a new piece, its the "Wax Face" from Jan. 10th, updated to look like my face.
The practice resin casting is moving along- the first silicon pour should be fully cured by now, and hopefully I'll do the next pour tomorrow.
My figure sculpting class is going really well. I'm learning a lot. One more class with the current model and pose, so hopefully I'll remember to bring a camera and take some pictures.

-Jannuary 25th update: I wasn't able to do the silicon pour yesterday. Unsurprisingly, there was another small setback. I should have everything ready to be poured in a few days. After that, it will be time for the resin pour!

1 comment:

  1. Don't freak out, I know this is your face, but it looks so much like this kid I know named Noah. Seriously it's going to blow your mind.

    ReplyDelete