Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Posting Hiatus

It seems that my posts have gone from once a day, to once every few days, to once every few weeks, to whenever the hell I feel like it. As of now, I'm pretty much on hiatus from the blog. Its been really enjoyable, and I will still post when I have something neat to share, but it will be less frequent. I don't doubt that I will get back to posting regularly at some point.

For now, check out my friend's blogs, displayed on the right side the page--->
Ironically my friend's blogs are written better than mine (and I'm the one with a degree in literature). All of them are really interesting as well.

I've added a new one-- my old friend David's blog about personal finance. You'll learn how to better manage your money. You'll laugh, you'll cry. You'll notice the logo that I made in Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. What...The...Hell...dude...

    This blog is called Sculptor by Day. Implying sculpting activity during the span of time it takes for the Earth to make a single rotation with respect to a star, measured most accurately from local noon to local noon.

    I've been visiting this site religiously, ever since I first happened to come across this site when googled for sculpture classes in my city of Day, California.

    Since then I've spent hours, days, even weeks waiting for you to make two or three dimensional representative or abstract forms for my ocular sense and maybe even refer your works to Nigerian princes who collect art.

    But now you had to go and bitch out on me. Fuck yo couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have figured out who this is-- its the infamous Couches McFadden. I'm on to you.

    PS my dealings with your friend the Nigerian Prince have been most lucrative, after I thwarted his assassination attempt and he actually started buying my work for millions of dollars apiece.
    Joke's on you, McFadden!

    ReplyDelete