Monday, November 26, 2012

Photo Post-Production







 One of my big projects right now is to choose the photos that I want for my portfolio, and clean them up a bit.  I'll probably just be posting new photos of old pieces for a little while.

Some of the photos took very little extra work-- just some re-sizing and cropping.  The photos of this sculpture, however, needed some touching up in particular. This guy is 45' x 56' x 63' and 80lbs, and it was difficult to take pictures of it in the confined space of my room.

The four pics above show the process of taking out the overlapping and folded cloth.  I am far from an expert on this though.  If anyone has opinions on how I could do a better job (color balance, more contrast, more clone-stamping, etc), please let me know.  I really want these photos to be as good as they can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment