Monday, September 26, 2011

Figurine Update 5



Finally getting around to posting an update of my progress on the figurine. The colors are more washed-out than they will be when it is fired. The painting is taking a long time because I need to do three coats of the whole thing. When I make mistakes, I have to chip the paint off with a knife, its not like acrylic where I would just cover it with another color.

I've also started working on another project that I've been thinking about for a while. I'll post pictures later this week.

3 comments:

  1. You did a much better job on this than I thought you could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look really good. The pattern is rulrul neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! IT LOOKS AMAZING! I really like the pattern you painted on her dress. The whole sculpture looks wonderful! I love it! I can't wait to see it fired!

    ReplyDelete