Sunday, September 11, 2011

He's Back





I realized recently (with some help) that I don't have to wait any longer to put together a portfolio. I have enough pieces already. There is still a lot of work to do, but this is my preliminary list: Mother Figurine, Spirit Woman, Bird Woman, Female Nude, Male Nude, two pieces of pottery, metal raven, plaster carving, stone flower, and maybe a drawing. All of these pieces have been posted on this blog at some point. The first one to find them all, wins!

2 comments:

  1. His eyes are really freakin cool. Also, all the rest of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this mushroom man guy. He has a really cool form. I'm particularly impressed with the light and shadow play. I really like the concept of a creature of the night with a self-created ball of light. It reminds me of bioluminescence...only cooler because this is magic.

    ReplyDelete