Monday, September 19, 2011

Mushroom Man Again



I was going to post my progress on the mother figurine, but my camera is out of batteries and I can't find the charger. Quick update is-- I've started painting, but just barely. Instead, I have another mushroom man pose. I've been messing around with Blender again and I have to say, I really enjoy it. Because this blog is about the process, I have taken a screenshot of the actual view in Blender.

When I have more time, I want to attempt a more complex animation. I finally fixed the legs bones in the armature, so I can actually do something more complex now. I was really happy about that.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Ironman. Is that what you were going for? Maybe you should introduce a malevolent mushroom guy and create awesome battle scenes.

    ReplyDelete